Towards MaintainabilityJune 19, 2009 at 12:58 am | Posted in Eclipse, Java | Leave a comment
Tags: Eclipse, Java, Maintainability
I thought I’d add the equivalents from the perspective of an Eclipse-using Java developer…
- Definr.com isn’t specific to a single programming language.
- I simply type things into Google Chrome’s Omnibar.
- FxCop & Gendarme
- Visual Studio Class Diagrams
- Perhaps AgileJ though I do not use it.
- Snippets in Eclipse
- Creating extensions to snippets
- Maven 2
- junit is integrated into all IDEs
- Perhaps Doxia?
- TeamCity supports java
- Mylyn is probably the closest productivity adding, IDE-changing example.